Hearty Omelette, surprisingly low calorie (Sub 500 calorie)!
Hate eggs? You probably never cooked them right. In today’s recipe we have eggs, sausage, cheese and a ton of veggies. Start making omelettes like Gordon Ramsay.
Ingredients & Calories
- 3 Eggs
- Lean Cooked Sausage
- 20g Sharp Cheese (Cheddar)
You can really use any vegetables you would like, we just grab whatever is sitting in the fridge and throw it in.
- Smoked Paprika
- Chili Powder (Cayenne Pepper)
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
It’s important to pre-cook the vegetables otherwise the eggs will get cooked way before the veggies.
Cooking the vegetables
- Preheat oven on high broil
- Chop up vegetables into thin slices
- Add spices and seasonings. (Optional spray or drizzle of olive oil)
- Broil veggies and sausage for ~5 minutes or until cooked to your taste.
Making the eggs
- Whisk 3 eggs in a bowl until fluffy. (Optional add milk)
- Heat skillet and lightly paint with butter stick.
- Pour in whisked eggs.
- Season eggs.
- Arrange cooked vegetables on top and cover for a few minutes.
- When eggs are fully cooked or near it, finely grate cheese over everything.